I may not have gotten it word for word, but I got the gist. Not saying that I concur, just food for thought. The hardest lesson is contentment dont you think?
Sunday, April 11
Sawaiue
"No larh, life is like that one you know. Cannot force one. It gives you your fair share larh. Dont need to pursue the things out of your ability one. Wont get it one. I mean you can only be so much ma you know. Its like that one, I mean what can you do. If everyone born to be great then there wont be great and not great people right or not. The hard part ah is coming to terms with it I think. Ya lorh, coming to terms with the fact that will have someday. Someday you will find that share in life. The fair share ma, the one rightfully yours. ."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah it teaches you that you can never reach it. Sweet.
ReplyDelete