Wednesday, December 9

Be In Peace


pre
\\1 Holidays are here. My body is at rest now, but my mind churns everyday. I think life has me screwed up, I dont know how to just enjoy life anymore. My mind keeps churning, I hear its machine grinding and mincing every piece of experience I gain, into packets and sachets of processed information, like factory produce. Am I a product of all these produce? Damn
\\2 I tend to let all those whom I love down, especially my family.
\\3 I have so many things in my mind. But because I am so bad with words, so bad at putting them in the right places at the right time, I am again, going to waste this space. Haalp. I am going to keep staring at the screen infront of me at 230AM, thinking about how to type everything out in a coherent, non idiotic, un-whiny and totally non-emo materialish kinda way.
....
....still stuck
"I sometimes wish you were still the boy who never left the cupboard."


No comments:

Post a Comment