I baked at a friend's place today, it was a chocolate chip banana cake. While I was mixing the dough I wished stirring us into an entity that mixed together so snugly and tastefully was as easy as this could get. While I watched the dough rise in the oven I had this strange feeling that we were on a detonating bomb countdown blast away the-end-bye-bye-forever route. I kept going back and making sure the cake wouldnt.
On the cab on my way home the uncle told me how fragrant the cake smelt. He said that people are a lot like cakes; they take some time to be made and baked, but eventually everyone will rise to become a delicious something for someone to enjoy. We are all excitingly and selflessly silly lovely people on a lonely planet that way.
I told him I wished, everybody wished, if only, if only people were as easy to make as cakes.
On the cab on my way home the uncle told me how fragrant the cake smelt. He said that people are a lot like cakes; they take some time to be made and baked, but eventually everyone will rise to become a delicious something for someone to enjoy. We are all excitingly and selflessly silly lovely people on a lonely planet that way.
I told him I wished, everybody wished, if only, if only people were as easy to make as cakes.
If i could triple 'like' this post, i would.
ReplyDelete