Blogger is becoming kinda odd. But still the best thing around, which explains my presence.. Before I sell my soul to my new school, I have decided to write as often as possible to remind my future self of my present self. Hmmm. I am rereading ze last three books of harry potter again to relive the magic because Yates, or so I heard, is ruining it for everyone in the theatres. So let's see, on the to-do-list, we have
1 Reading
2 Self-reflecting
3 Catching up with friends
4 Catching up with friends
5 Catching up with friends
6 Missing Mok
Number 3, 4, 5 is repeitive because that's how they do it in the Bible. You repeat something three times and it is on top priority. Now that Mok is in army, I need to salvage a bit of friendships.
(PS: not that no.6 isn't important, sweetheart but this is a blog and people read so public impressions first kay)
Army sucks.
Thursday, July 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment