Saturday, July 25

Aiming For Amy

Hi! The initial shocks of university commencing in another month have worn off. I'm en route tobecoming mental! I'm deciding which freak is easier to become in school when term starts. Should I choose the emotional nerd dressed in black 24/7 or should I do the zombified sleepwalker who never goes to lunch????? Decisions decisions. Since I have forced myself to orientate, i.e. go for orientations and camps and talks, I must endeavour to make friends - other people like me who have no idea why they chose SMU. Very kewl! I am very excited. Now since I am sufficiently psyched up, I shall go plan what I want to go everyday till school starts. To all those out there who are illusionized with whatever Confundus spell your parents have cast upon thy poor souls, lisetn up! This is the LAST holiday ever! We will never get to be this silly again. Tertiary education will require sanity and logic to be still, silent and obedient while we are in its regiment, striving to become another working robotic adult that the 21st century so ceaselessly demands! So release yourselves! Must. Enjoy. Now. Like how you have to down a Coke bottle within 10 minutes after you've witnessed it's first fizzle. Wake up! Open your Coke today and go be happy! Make merry things happen.

I am happy.

1 comment: