Sunday, April 25

Find

Holidays are giving me quite a bit of time to myself. I have one more week before I leave for Philippines and although I am still busy with preparations, I love this period of nothingness. Mok is asleep now, so I cant call and talk to him about nothing or hear him breathe or complain about how I need to watch Subaru asap. So I am here, and I think about getting Formspring because I love answering questions. But it might become evidence of the fact that I am such a social hermit because nobody will ask me anything so what's the point anyway so I didnt in the end. Today a church friend from NUS reminded me about the pertinent need to get a good GPA and graduate with honours. I was surprised by how I quickly I dismissed it. A few weeks back when I was giving a speech in class during the individual speech section in my management comm class, I blacked out in infront of 40 people. My topic was "Being normal doesnt mean you are mediocre". I still feel nightmarish thinking about it sometimes. Now I cannot decide between yoghurt and yakult. Ah the frivolity of holidays ooooooh I love it

1 comment: