Saturday, January 9

Shutting Down

Why do we, for some strange reason, resort to spaces like this whenever we feel devastated? Not like as if it helps, or if releasing our burdens online will solve something, anything, or contribute to some sort of relief for the pain we are feeling. So why? I am never going to need another reason for putting something upsetting up here again. Worthless pieces of wreckage.

First week of school just went by. This year is looking like a bad start. I have no solutions, only wounds. So I keep myself numb, but only after hurting awhile. Wounds breed self-pity, so that I will learn I am the only one capable of nursing those wounds myself. I once explained the difference of loneliness and singularity to someone. It's time to go back to that someone and be reminded of it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment