Tuesday, November 17

Mystery Mistakes

Dont you think it is amazing how some things never seem to change in the midst of such exponential times? Like your anciently insanely hard-to-get-rid-of old habits, your nightmares which will never go away, your awful self conceived thoughts about how you cannot face the uglier faces of yourself, how no matter how much you try to please the world, some forbidden forgotten carelessly abandoned part of it will still be rifled?
I get so easily upset by how volatile I am. How I never never ever stay true and blue to something, someone. I hate being fickle; no I dont want to be the sea. I want to be someone's seabed, something's anchor, so that it's still okay when they change. Because I am used to changes. I just want to stay the same for awhile. Without upsetting anyone. Or causing a storm.

Studying for so much in such a crazily short amount of time is making me upset. I wished my brain was a thumbdrive, I wished the textbooks were all CDs and I wished I was technology so when I fail at least there's a chance for the technician to come and fix me

Help?
Nope, everyone's busy busy busy busy busy like me so we all end up helping our ourselves, finding our own fix. I shall sleep; in slumber everything stays the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment