
Hi there. I am here because all my favorite places to be on the Internet are inaccessible. All at the same time. Like how on a particular tuesday I remember everything was inaccessible, out of my reach - I fell down, got stuck in a cab whose air conditioning broke down, got stuck in a jam for 45 minutes, arrived late for meeting, missed out on the River Island sale, shoes got torn and thus feet got soaking wet in the rain. And oh, missed out on lunch too (extremely imp because no lunch = no food = hunger = anorexia). Yep, what a mouthful to swallow. And on a Tuesday. Tuesdays are supposed to be good y'know? Like an encouragement to cheer up a previous moody Monday. If all those had happened on a Thursday I wouldn't mind. Since Friday would be coming and fridays make everything seem okay. But all my weekdays recently have a way of slipping right through my fingers. I just sit there and stare at it till it says bye. Like they were supposed to be good at first. Smooth sailing. Then everything floats away from me
School is okay I guess, I get used to everything. So it is still hard, but I am harder. I just wish that things could slow down for a little while. Like maybe time could pace itself. I hate it that when time runs I always lose. Well not always, there's the limited sales period in malls... ..
Today is Monday. I hope Tuesday to be kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment